Last Updated: March 28, 2019
WHO ARE WE?
WHAT DO WE DO?
Killi provides Services directly to you as the owner of the Data, by providing a medium to exchange your information with the Purchasers through the App. Purchasers can use the information collected by our proprietary technology in any way, including, but not limited to, Off-line Data Matching and Device Matching, and specifically for Ad Selection, Delivery and Reporting as well as Content Selection, Delivery, and Reporting.
What Data is Collected Through the App?
We do not store your personal identifiable information indefinitely, however we do store it temporarily in order to process, organize and anonymize it in order to be able to use and share it as part of the Services. We use an anonymized ID to recognize you. The type of Data that we collect from you may include:
- Personal information such as email;
- Device location (e.g., latitude/longitude coordinates), and time of day;
- Demographics (such as gender, birth date, etc.);
- Information about devices (e.g., make, model, OS, and other similar Information, but not phone number);
- The information about the App permissions (e.g., deliver notifications, use location services, and other similar Information); and
- Opinions of End Users on brand-driven questions, such as brand awareness or quality.
What Data is Collected Through the Corporate Website?
When you visit our corporate Website www.killi.io or related websites (collectively, “Websites” and each, a “Website”), we may collect and store information related to the use of the Websites, such as IP Address and information pertaining to devices, network, protocols and software and the date and time of visits. We will use this information to help us provide a more relevant and useful site experience to our Website visitors. This information is also used in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of User behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Websites. In order to use some functions of these Websites, you may be required to register or provide personal information, such as your name and email address. This information will be used only for the purposes of providing you with the functionality you have registered for.
How Is Your Data Collected?
Killi collects Data through the App and the information collected from the App is stored on your mobile device. Data collected through the Website is stored on the Website. No Data leaves your mobile device until you explicitly share it.
How Is Your Data Used and Shared?
The Data is collected to create a detailed User profile on your device. The visitor information can help build interest about you, which can lead to more data points collected. The Data is shared directly with potential Purchasers that are willing to compensate the End User at fair market value.
The Data is also shared with Killi’s Partners that offer marketing attribution, analytics, SMS and push notification services (“Killi Partners”). Killi makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Killi Inc.’s Partners adopt privacy policies that are compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (the “GDPR”).
Platform Service Partners and Data Provided
|Google Analytics||Tracking and Analytics Platform||Detailed at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7108387|
|Firebase||Mobile Application Tracking and Analytics Platform||Detailed at: https://firebase.google.com/terms/|
|Amplitude||Tracking and Analytics Platform||Device ID, IDFA, AAID, Data Sharing preferences|
|Intercom||Tracking, Analytics, and Messaging Platform||Device ID, IDFA, AAID, Email Address|
|Appsflyer||Mobile link Tracking and Analytics Platform Solution||IDFA, AAID|
|Twilio||Mobile Messaging Platform||Phone Number, Email|
How Is Your Data Retained and Secured?
We understand how important protecting your privacy is, and we are committed to safeguarding the Data collected or accessed. We have implemented specific security procedures to protect the storage and disclosure of Data we gather. Access to Data is restricted to select employees or representatives. By default, Killi stores all User Data on your mobile device until the App is deleted.
No Data leaves your mobile device until you explicitly share it.
Killi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete your Account if it has not been in use for 365 consecutive days. Killi reserves the right in its sole discretion to retain anonymous User response data for the purpose of analysis and marketing.
Killi retains and uses information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (“GDPR”)
Opting In to Data Sharing
Killi collects Data through the App and the information collected from the App is stored on your mobile device. No Data leaves your mobile device until you explicitly share it.
Opting Out of Data Sharing
Preventing Future Use of Data
To delete your registered Account, select “Delete Account” within the App.
How Do You View Your Transactions?
You can access your transaction activity history in your registered Account.
How Are Your Transactions Managed?
Killi uses Blockchain technology to ensure data immutability and data integrity for transactions involving the purchase of personal Data and the associated consent for each transaction.
How Do You Opt Out of Sharing Your Data?
In the ‘profile’ tab of your registered Account, you have the option to edit any data point that you are sharing. Once you click ‘stop sharing’, the data point will no longer be shared with any advertisers it will only reside on your phone. This is with exception to IDFA.
You can, however, refresh your IDFA and stop sharing your location at any point by doing the following:
- Apple devices:
- Opt out of app-based tracking for interest-based advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher, and setting Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON’. For iOS 6, you can do this by selecting Settings -> General -> About -> Advertising and toggling Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON’. For iOS 7 and higher, you can do this by selecting Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising and toggling Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON’. You can obtain further information on how to limit ad tracking on your iOS device or to reset your IDFA here: IDFA Opt-Out.
- Opt out location sharing by selecting Settings -> Location Services -> Killi -> Select never.
- Android devices:
- Opt out app-based tracking for interest-based advertising by taking the following steps: (i) Open the Google Settings app on your device; (ii) Select “Ads”; and (iii) Opt out of interest-based ads. You can obtain further information about how identifiers on mobile are used for advertising and receive instruction for how to opt out of mobile advertising here: Google Privacy & Terms webpage.
- Opt out location sharing by selecting Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Killi -> Permissions -> Location -> Toggle to off.
Attn: Privacy Officer
409 King St. West
For additional information on your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal information, you can contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner in your jurisdiction.