Companies Want to Learn about You...
...and will pay you for it.
Corporations want to learn more about you. You can make money by letting them.
One of the more powerful components of the Killi platform is its ability to allow Data Buyers to conduct surveys to Killi app users. Basically, surveys allow companies to fill in gaps in their current data sets. They allow marketers and data buyers to better understand you – such as preferences for products or services, or specific attributes and details to help better engage with you and understand how to best competitively position themselves.
Surveys are also the quickest and easiest way for you to make money from your personal data.
As a Killi user, you will frequently be offered opportunities to take surveys. You have the freedom to choose whether or not you wish to participate – and – every single time you answer a survey you will immediately receive money for doing so. Every. Single. Time.
Surveys will expire once the specific budget parameters of the companies have been met. So make sure you get in on the action.
Typical survey questions may look like the following:
- Do you currently own a non-US made vehicle?
- What is the most that you are willing to spend on a hotel for business travel?
- Are you open to switching banks if there were no checking fees?
- What car type do you prefer: SUV, Minivan, Compact
- How many times per week do you condition your hair?
- Do you have a preferred brand of conditioner or do you use what’s already in the house?